samedi 25 juin 2011

little more detail about jessys in the current days!

sorry dude, i wish i had more chance to be online lately.... unfortunatly, i broke up with my ex in the states, came back in montreal, having to restart my life from nothing ....thats what happen 2 weeks before a marriage. ....then my appartment burned down mostly cause of the restaurant kitchen that was under my place .....so lots of dammages, then in the end of novrmber i had to deal with well my moms death, which was hard cause you know like in most familly...we all have secret we keep noy to make any others suffer.....but her death kind of caused by my sister, wasnt planned so fast and well imagine the worst case scenario when your moms doesnt have any inssurance and nothing planned for it....then started the familly drama.... and i had to solve that on my own as best as i could...and its not over damn it!!!!! but let not get into details that could hurt some people when they know they have to live with it. class started back in january...so as the student budget too, i had to cut the cable, the interet and other things to be able to make it for a little while. so THIS IS THE REASON WHY I HAVENT BEEN THERE SO MUCH...TRYING TO PUT BACK WHATS LEFT OF MY LIFE ALL TOGETHER.
sure the moral could be way better..... specially with the last 2 months of bullshit.... but i just wanted to let you guys know im still here even when i dont anwser as much as i would like too,,,,,, i do appreciate your kind words and your presence, and i hope you wont forget me before my comeback!!!!! kisss to all of you

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire