mercredi 25 novembre 2009

Jessy Karson and Sebastien...














I guess im not the only one who thinks there is cocks and butt who just fit together...? Right?....I met that boy, Sebastien the first time this summer at the park near my place....its a foutain park with big grass area where i usually go on sunny days to practice walking on my hands..top less of course(dont laught...you'll be surprise how good of a flirting technic that is ....anyway...i was with a friend wasting time before a scene at videoboys studio...and i saw that guy ....checking me out at maybe 20 feets of me......i told my friend he was hot .....of course....the type of guy i like ... he look like a real man ....in fact i was sure that guy was top...even with that hot ass in his grey jogging pants... i smiled to him....

too bad...no time for flirting....so i started to walk ontario street in direction of the studio when i realised that boy from the park was walking behind me .....about 10 streets later, stopped at the corner by a red light....sebastien decided to come to me ..... guess what he told me first.....''hey man! ...you got a lighter?''......i found it funny...but certainly not original...but when the guy is hot.... you know...who cares!.....so he told me he was living in front the park and that it wasnt the first time he was looking at me by the window... so since i had to go...told him i would probably be there a little later in the afternoon....so i did ........

so we finally ended up in his appartement ....we spoke more then something else ...and ended that with a nice fuck....took his phone number but of course ...i lost it ...! and he moved ....so couldnt get in touch with him anymore.....

til my producer from videoboys decided to show me a model he thougt might be my type....so i said''of course he is my type...ive fucked him already....''
the next pictures and trailer should give you an idea of our second encounter....all i can say now.... its that ...this boy is in my top 3 of the best fuck i had...and believe me....the list is long.....my cock just fit perfectly in his butt.....and the chemistry was perfect ... i was so hot...the cameraman had to slow us down to get everything on film........ "
Click here for the video preview"

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire